Monday, 13 January 2014

Hello

Dear Readers,

Although you may be somewhat limited in number, I'd like to wish you all a warm welcome. Now, I encourage you all to put the kettle on, make that nice warm cuppa, just sit down and hear (or rather read) me out.

It's been 13 days since the new year. Technically, I've been working on starting this blog since last week. So yes, I'm quite proud of myself for at least sticking to this New Year's Resolution.

In all fairness I'm not too sure where this goes from here. I am not a full-time traveller, nor a make up artist, not even a comedian...sorry! However I can assure you that I will give you my honesty when it comes to travel tips, product reviews and whatever might feature in this little blog of mine. Don't worry, I might have an idea or two up my sleeve ;)

As for the name of the blog.. well..I'm a huge tea lover. Tea time always reminds me of the time when my family gathers together at the table at 5pm to just relax after a day's work or studying with a nice warm mug of tea. I thought it would make an appropriate name.
So before I leave you this fine evening I thought I'd share this video which has been going round Facebook for the past few days. A truly inspiring woman!

Goodnight
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment