Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Footwear Fashion

Hey lovely readers,

Lately I’ve been so busy with work that I just hate having to do any kind of typing or laptop related activity (aside from watching Beauty and the Beast which I have become hugely addicted and not looking forward to the day when I have no more episodes to watch since its on hiatus). Am I the only one who's addicted?

Next month I’m off to Dublin, with my best girl friend, and what's a girl trip without shopping eh? I'm keeping myself on whats out there in terms of fashion and since Summer is just round the corner  I'm thinking pretty sundresses, light trousers, bikinis, sandals. Speaking of sandals. Have you checked out the latest fashion? Jelly shoes, white wax soles, thick straps, socks and flip-flops :O ... not my cup of tea! I

Topshop




Zara
River Island
Boohoo

Topshop

And finally... the horror! Lovely dress completely ruined by the footwear!

Zara

I'm usually one to like following fashion trends, but this one.. I think I'll pass, thanks.  
What do you think? 


4 comments:

  1. I tend to agree with you! This trend is reminding me of old orthopaedic shoes before they started coming out in fashionable styles... While they are surely more comfortable than high heels, platforms or tight peep-toes, they certainly aren't very flattering, especially when combined with a dress! And what is lovelier than wearing a dress in summer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You couldn't have said it better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand I am not quite sure about what I think of the sandals with socks! It doesn't quite make sense to me.

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really doesn't! Completely ruins the outfit, and I actually really like the dress!

    ReplyDelete